- Sculpture in the garden - exhibition now open till 1st September - click for details...
- Now in Bloom: - Bluebells, Cherry trees, Rhododendrons, Tulips, Camellias - Click for details.
- Job opportunities - click for details
- Property to let: - Two bedroom first floor flat - click for details
- Dogs welcome on a lead - Click for details
- As seen on TV - BBC TWO Gardeners' World Friday 17th April - Episode 7
Botanical heritage and stunning landscapes make Borde Hill the perfect day out for horticultural enthusiasts, country lovers and families alike. Created by Colonel Stephenson Robert Clarke from seeds gathered by the Great Plant Hunters of the early 1900s, the Edwardian Garden is renowned for its rare shrubs and champion trees. Four generations of the Stephenson Clarke family have passionately continued to develop this Grade II* English Heritage Garden and Parkland. (See us on Google+).