- Golden Anniversary Picnic - 30th August - Live music, food and drink - click for details
- See our display of Victorian Plant Hunter's letters in the Peach House (beside Rose Garden)
- Book online to enter the draw for a Free Cream Tea - Click for details
- National Trust members paying full adult price can get in Two people for the price of One till end of August 2015
- Sculpture in the garden - exhibition now open till 1st September - click for details...
- Dogs welcome on a lead - Click for details
Botanical heritage and stunning landscapes make Borde Hill the perfect day out for horticultural enthusiasts, country lovers and families alike.
Created by Colonel Stephenson Robert Clarke from seeds gathered by the Great Plant Hunters of the early 1900s, the Edwardian Garden is renowned for its rare shrubs and champion trees.
Four generations of the Stephenson Clarke family have passionately continued to develop this Grade II* English Heritage Garden and Parkland.
See us on Google+