- Kids Summer Fun, daily until 3 Sept. Click for details
- Musical Sunday, 27th Aug - Pavlos Carvalho (Greek duet) 1-3pm. Click for details
- Looking good: Herbaceous borders, Rose and Italian Gardens Click for details...
- Sculpture Exhibition, daily until 2 Oct
- See our new aerial video - click to play
Botanical heritage and stunning landscapes make Borde Hill the perfect day out for horticultural enthusiasts, country lovers and families alike. Created by Colonel Stephenson Robert Clarke from seeds gathered by the Great Plant Hunters of the early 1900s, the Edwardian Garden is renowned for its rare shrubs and champion trees. See our Photos & Videos.