Take part in the 2019 10K, 5K, Kids Mini-Mile or Team Relay run in the scenic parkland and stunning woodland at Borde Hill. Every pound raised will go to Chailey Heritage Foundation, a pionering local charity helping with education, care and transition services for children and young people with complex physical disabilities and health needs.
Following the success of our inaugural event in 2018, we are excited to see the race return to Borde Hill with a brand new, improved course. Grab your running shoes and join us as you take in breathtaking parkland and stunning woodland.
The course covers a 5k distance – two loops for our 10k runners.
You can expect
- Well marked trail course through park and woodland- New for 2019
- Choose between 5K (1 lap) and 10K (2 laps)
- Children’s Mini Mile for younger participants
- Team Relay – New for 2019
- Chip timing
- Souvenir t-shirts on sale
- Support to help you fundraise
- Training advice and tips
On the day
- Race village brimming with entertainment, food and drink for spectators and runners
- Medal for every participant
- Goody bag for every runner, jam-packed with treats and discount vouchers
- Free parking
- Winners’ prizes