Groups & Tours
Ideally located near to a number of other beautiful gardens, we are an excellent destination for groups touring the Sussex counties and local groups looking for a memorable day out.
We offer some amazing benefits for groups of 15+ people: – (See our Group Flyer)
- Discounted Garden entry at £7.35 pp if pre-booked and paid at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Bespoke catering offer for groups.
- FREE Garden map to help you explore the formal gardens at your own pace, with an ‘all ability’ map also available.
- FREE car parking and on-site coach park.
- A well-stocked Gift shop and plant nursery.
- The Green Tree Gallery, specialising in arts and crafts (closed Monday)
- The Gardeners’ Retreat cafe, plus Café Elvira and award-winning Jeremy’s Restaurant, as featured in Good Food Guide 2013.
- Information text in other languages.
- FREE wheelchairs. Please reserve these in advance.
- FREE admission to coach driver & group organiser.
- FREE coach driver meal voucher (£5)
To make a booking or to discuss your group’s requirement, please contact our dedicated Group Bookings Manager on 01444 450326, email us at email@example.com or click the ‘CONTACT US’ button below.
For those looking for something extra, we’ve teamed up with two iconic neighbouring Sussex attractions to offer contrasting day packages to groups of 15+ people (advance booking essential).
NEW for 2018 – Borde Hill Garden & Bolney Wine Estate
Combine a morning visit to Borde Hill Garden, including a guided tour and a delicious buffet lunch, with an afternoon trip to the award winning Bolney Wine Estate, where you can enjoy a wine tour and tasting of their produce, rounding off the day with a cup of tea and a scone. £40 per person
To Book: contact Borde Hill Garden on 01444 450326, or email
Borde Hill Garden & The Bluebell Railway
Alternatively, step back in time and start your day at the famous Bluebell Railway. Enjoy a relaxing journey in timeless comfort on board one of its famous steam locomotives, followed by a leisurely afternoon wander at Borde Hill Garden. £17.50 per person
Why not round the day off by booking a tempting afternoon tea (for an additional charge) served inside our charming marquee.
To Book: contact The Bluebell Railway directly on 01825 720800, or email
Pre-booking and a deposit are required; full payment 30 days in advance.