Focus 10k supporting children and young people with complex neurodisabilities at Chailey Heritage Foundation.
The runs cover a beautiful cross-country course through park and woodland with a couple of steep hills. Choose between 10K, 5K or Mini Mile for the kids. New for 2021 we have a Virtual option – run the Focus 10k distance of your choice at a location of your choice.
You can expect
- A safe and secure COVID compliant event
- A well-marked cross-country course
- Chip timing
- Support to help you fundraise
- Training advice and tips
On the day
- Hand sanitising stations available at the entrance and across the race village, with increased attention to good hand hygiene actively encouraged
- Race village with food and drink for spectators and runners, and entertainment where COVID regulations allow, including face painting and circus skills for the kids along with delicious coffee and food.
- Plenty of space to allow for social distancing
- Souvenir water bottles and other goodies on sale
- Medal for every participant
- Free parking
- Winners’ prizes
- Water provided for the runners
- An exciting fundraising raffle
- Increased attention to hygiene at the toilet facilities