Finance Assistant (Part Time)
Contract: Permanent, Part Time, 7 hours per week with some flexibility to do more hours as required.
The Role: We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to process invoices and payments, assist with bank reconciliations and maintain the direct debit system, supporting the part-time Accountant. You must be highly organized and numerate, with strong attention to detail.
Main duties will include:
- Processing purchase invoices and payments
- Processing sales invoices and receipts
- Checking company bank statements and reconciling
- Processing membership direct debit requests and renewals
- Data entry and reporting using Microsoft Excel
- Updating and maintaining supplier and customer information
- Liaising with customers and suppliers by telephone and email
- Ad-hoc office admin, including some scanning, copying and filing
Click here to see the full Job Description and Role Profile
Salary: £12.00 per hour, depending on experience.
Holiday: 28 days inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro-rata)
Closing date: Tuesday 4th January
To apply: email your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently have no volunteer vacancies. Visit the Volunteering Page to find out more.